Easy Ways to Help Hunters Creek:
- Amazon Smile Program – Visit smile.amazon.com and select Hunters Creek Elementary PTA as your charity – a percentage of sales from direct Amazon purchases goes to the PTA!
- Innisbrook – (www.innisbrook.com) Innisbrook carries a wide range of wrapping paper, gift items, gourmet food, cookie dough and chocolates. By entering our school number102509 up to 40% of the product price will be credited directly to your school’s Innisbrook account. This applies to purchases made anytime during the year.
- Kroger “Neighbor to Neighbor” Program – HCE will receive 1% of every purchase made with the Kroger Plus Card. Bring the “Kroger Bar Code” with you to the closest store and link your card to the school account. Or email, Radka01@att.net, to link your accounts.
- Randall’s “Good Neighbor Program” – HCE will receive 1% of every [purchase made with Randall’s Remarkable Card. The school ID #- 1701. Link your card with the school ID, the form can be picked up at the school office. Or email, Radka01@att.net, to link your accounts.
- www. Onecause.com – This is a free online shopping program. HCE earns contribution every time you make a purchase at their merchants’ web sites. Sign up and register your credit or debit card at www.one cause.com. HCE log ID # 123767.
- Target Take Charge of Education – This program can be used anywhere in and out of the state. Relatives, alumni, friends and neighbors are invited to participate. HCE receives between ½% and 1% of every purchase made by using Target Visa, Red Card or Target Store Card. Please link your target card with the school ID 101317.
- Box Top$ for Education – To participate simply clip Box Top$ from hundreds of participating brands. Put Box Top$ in a plastic bag (or envelope) labeled with the child’s and teacher’s name. Send only valid coupons, the coupons expire after three years. The name of the highest contributors will be mentioned in our school newspaper and announced by the principal twice a year. The winners will also receive a $10 gift card and an ice cream party.
- Labels for Education – This program is run by Campbell’s Soup. Students can collect and submit coupons from hundreds of participating products. This program is based on banking the points which we can exchange for educational resources.