2019-2020 HCE PTA ANNUAL FUND
We need YOU to Reach Our Goal of $150,000
Like many schools, HCE relies on family and community donations to close the gap between funds provided and funds needed to cover overall expenses. Your donation will provide support to the HCE campus in many ways, including instructional specialists, staff development opportunities and educational materials. Funds are used to increase technology, to expand the school library, and to enrich and enhance the language arts, science, math, art, music and health fitness programs. We appreciate ALL donations, big and small!
Our goal is 100% participation!
ALL donors will be recognized in the HCE Directory, on the PTA website, in at least 4 school newsletters, in the Auction catalog, in the HCE yearbooks and on the HCE Underwriter Banner.
CONTRIBUTION LEVELS AND BENEFITS:
- ULTIMATE COUGAR – $7,500+: Name on HCE Spirit T-shirt; Full-page ad in Directory; Professional photo session*; 2 Auction tickets with Reserved Table at Auction; Child’s appearance as guest anchor on announcements; PTA family membership
- COUGAR PRIDE – $5,000+: Name on HCE Spirit T-shirt ; Full-page ad in Directory; Professional photo session*; 2 Auction tickets; PTA family membership)
- PAW POWER – $2,500+: Name on HCE Spirit T-shirt; Full-page ad in Directory; Professional photo session*; PTA family membership
- AWESOME HCE – $1,250+: Name on HCE Spirit T-shirt; Full-page ad in Directory
- LOVE OUR SCHOOL – $500+
- SUPER SPIRIT – $250+
- COUGAR FAN – $100+
- FRIEND OF HCE – $50+
ADS ‘A LA CARTE:
- Ads may contain a business logo OR a personal message
- FULL-PAGE DIRECTORY AD $300
- HALF-PAGE DIRECTORY AD $200
10/1 DEADLINE!!! All Directory Ads must be purchased by October 1ST!
PAY NOW AND CONTACT TERI GORDON TO SCHEDULE YOUR PHOTO SESSION WITH IMAGES BY KRISTY: (480)747-2980 or TERIGGORDON@YAHOO.COM
*Professional photo sessions are offered to PAW POWER, COUGAR PRIDE AND ULTIMATE COUGAR donors. Teri Gordon will send a sign up genius link to schedule your photo session.
Corporate Matching Programs: Please check with your employer to see if they offer matching gift programs. Many companies have automated the process to be online and easy. All matching funds go to HCE PTA, not to Hunters Creek Elementary.
For questions about the annual fund, please contact Shannon Werme at 713-202-8283 or email@example.com
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING HUNTERS CREEK ELEMENTARY PTA!